|1 HOUR ATV TOUR + FLYING FOX AND ROPE BRIDGE IN PHUKET |
1 HOUR ATV TOUR + FLYING FOX AND ROPE BRIDGE IN PHUKET
• Adult 2,900 Baht
• Child 2,300 Baht (children from 8-15 years)
• Adult 2,300 Baht
• Child 1,800 Baht (children from 4-15 years)
Tour Schedule :
• 09.00 am – 11.00 am / 12.00 am – 02.00 pm / 03.00 pm – 05.00 pm
• Pick up from Hotel or location by air-con minibus/car to Phuket ATV park.
• Registration at welcome camp.
• Gear up and go through pre-ride saftey briefing and program orientation give by the instructor.
• Practice and training on a nice and easy track next to the camp supervised by staff and guide.
• Enjoy rides on dirt and muddy areas. Go through moderate bumpy trails, work your way through a dense mangrove forest to find the hidden beach.
• Also seeing the insect eating plant, rubber plantations and palm garden.
• After a break of 5-10mins you’ll then be equipped with proper safety gear and given another safety briefing.
• Test yourself on the 100m Adventure bridge with 6 different challenging stages. Once you have walked through the bridge, you will fly high over the lake 110m on the Flying fox.
• Back to camp for refreshments, fresh fruits and cold beverages. Then transferred back to hotel or location.
• Protective gears (helmet and glove), rain coat (on rainy day), drinking water, fruits in season and insurance for rider & passenger (ATV’s damages not covered), Safety harness and gear Flying fox & adventure bridge.
What to Bring:
• Sport wear (ready to get muddy), sport shoes, sun block, sun cap, sunglasses, dust mask or cloth and insect repellent.
• The riders must be in good physical and mental condition to ride safely. Therefore, no influence of alcahol and drugs, pregnancy as well as physical problems are not allowed.
• Children under 16, riding ATVs must be supervised by parents/guardian and tour guide/instructor or tour operator.
• In case of rider with passenger, acceptance will be under tour operator’s consideration and guests shall accept to sign a waiver form and use protective gears such as helmet, glove etc.
• During the tour, strictly follow the tour guide/instructor. The tour operator has the authority to stop any risky riding or unpleasent mannerism with no refund.
Phuket tours booking details