|Elephant Trekking: Khao Sok Lake Explorer 2 Day 1 Night |
Elephant Trekking: Khao Sok Lake Explorer 2 Day 1 Night
Price Adult : 7,900 B / Child (4-10 yrs) 6,900 B
Elephant riding into the tropical rainforest is a fun and exciting experience. The one hour trek will take you deep into the jungle amid the beautiful mountain scenery, passing a rubber forest, crossing a shallow river, to a majestic waterfall. When reaching the falls, you are allowed to get off the elephant and swim in the clear pool.
Jungle canoeing and night safari along the serene Sok River are two other highlights of this program. Many tourists say the route is a heaven on earth. With the limestone mountains covered with mist and thick evergreen forest along the riversides, you will never get enough time there. The luxuriant tropical forest is a home to various species of exotic plants and wildlife. Especially in the night time when the animals come out to find food, it is a good chance to take a canoe ride on the river to observe them.
For accommodation, we provide you with a bungalow in Khao Sok and it is located right next to the Sok River. The cosy bungalow plus the peaceful ambience and lush environment of the place will give you enough comfort for this jungle trip.
Program KC2 Khao Sok Lake Explorer 2 Day 1 Night
Itinerary (Day 1)
07:30 Pick up time (Phuket).
• Arrive at Khao Sok for elephant trekking 45 mins.
• Stop at the scenic viewpoint.
• Riverside lunch.
• Depart from long-tail boat pier. Sightseeing
• Check in at raft house
• Lake canoeing, nature watching
• Relax, swim in the fresh water lake
• Night safari by long-tail boat
**(Night safari may be cancelled if it rains)**
Itinerary (Day 2)
07:30 Safari breakfast.
• Sightseeing and watching various species of animals by long-tail boat (45 mins)
• Lunch at a local restaurant
• Depart from Cheow Lan Lake (Khao Sok Lake)
18:30 Arrive in Phuket
**National park fee (Not Included)**
• Transfer by air-conditioned minibus
• Elephant riding/canoeing
• English speaking tourist guide/insurance
• Night safari/jungle walking